LINK AD

Sunday 26 April 2020

ARROWVERSE CELEB INSTA PHOTOS 26/04/2020

View this post on Instagram

Sunshine on my skin never felt so good

A post shared by Katie Cassidy (@katiecassidy) on

View this post on Instagram

Thank you for 70k!!! This month was pretty special for me - not only I turned 19 a few weeks ago, this account also had its 3rd anniversary, yesterday I reached 1000 posts and today I reached 70,000 followers. That is an insanely huge number and I just don't know how to properly function right now!!! 😳 Thanks to each one of you for your endless support - for liking, commenting and sticking around. For having my back. Although, I don't know what future has in store for this account, I'm excited to see how my journey continues on here. You guys are awesome!!! 🔥 I appreciate you all so much. Stay safe! 💖 P.S. Kinda wish I'd come up with something better for celebration of this milestone, but I decided to go with the flow and edit characters I truly love while also kind of representing what my account stands for!!! 😊

A post shared by ᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴠᴇʀsᴇ. (@arrowverse.canaries) on

View this post on Instagram

ooh girl you killed this😍 @crilavinia

A post shared by China (@chinamcclain) on

No comments: